After EVERY showing make sure to get feedback from the buyer or buyer’s real estate agent. This is the best way to measure how well your FSBO listing is doing. You will also learn what you’re doing right and what you can improve to get an offer faster!
How to ask for feedback
The best time to ask for feedback is 2-3 hours after the showing. It will give the buyer a little time to let the showing marinate and your home’s features will still be fresh in their mind.
We always recommend texting the questions below because they will be more likely to reply. Make sure to tell the buyer to be blunt and completely honest because you will not be offended.
Do not ask for feedback during the showing because it can be awkward for the buyer and they will probably not give you honest answers to your face.
Best FSBO Feedback Questions
1. What was your overall impression of the property?
2. What did you like most about the home?
3. What did you like least about the home?
4. What would it take for you to make an offer today?
5. How do you feel about the price?
6. Additional comments or suggestions?
Learn more about how to sell your home with SimplyFSBO and save thousands in commissions!
309-762-9000 (text or call)
* Bob Strupp, REALTOR®, Attain RE, Lic. IA & IL. Flat Fee MLS & Full Service Agency Available. Attain RE is independent of SimplyFSBO Inc. SimplyFSBO is not a real estate brokerage.
SimplyFSBO Inc. and its representatives do NOT engage in expressed agency or implied agency relationships with unrepresented buyers or sellers advertising on SimplyFSBO.com. SimplyFSBO Inc. is NOT a real estate brokerage.
No Commissions, No Closing Fees, No Hidden Fees, and No Cancellation Fees.